Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For those of you who woke up this morning...

and were thinking that Trex and her sister were totally normally and functional...please refer to the picture below to help clear up this case of mistaken identity (and I do apologize for the Inappropriate Childhood Nudity or ICN...someone should notify the EPA or the FDA or OSHA or maybe the Forest Service, I'm not sure which one exactly).If this is not enough evidence to convince you, please consider the following points...

Common topics of conversation between Annie and T-rex:
1. Geez, when was the last time my dog bit your dog and you or me or mom had to get stitches?? It's been a while! It's always so funny when that happens though!
2. Bret, are you bulimic? No Germaine, I just want you to pay me a compliment. (Please read in a Flight of the Concords-esque kiwi accent).
3. Trex, is it okay if the house gets cleaned and the electrician is in your room around 8 AM tomorrow morning? Annie, you are the devil. The devil I say.
4. So, what's your Wi fit age??
5. ANNIE! Doesn't your set of Hostroff knives remind you of the Austrof Center from Gossip Girl??

Common Annie and T-rex activities:
1. Annie cuts off half of one of her fingers cooking some strange vegan meal. Trex scoffs silently in the background and runs into her room so she can shove 4 pieces of Rusty's pizza down her throat without Annie finding out.
2. Annie and Trex sit on the couch and silently watch Lord of the Rings. They both cry when Aragorn tells the wee hobitts that everyone should bow to them at the end of the Return of the King and not the other way around.
3. Annie and Trex quote an entire episode of the Office to each other and talk about how that show changed (saved?) their lives.
4. Annie and Trex play the popular board game "My family is more dysfunctional than yours." Naturally, they always end up tied.
5. Annie texts Trex using T9word and doesn't proofread...she mistakenly tells trex that "the old family photos are in the living room underneath the yak." Trex spends the remainder of the day worried that the family's pet yak has escaped.

Until next time,

There won't be a next time,

Yes there will, shut up,

You shut up,

Quit being a douchebag,

At least I'm not a dickweed,

Trex/Tracy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up! We'll talk soon...
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I was racking my brain for the perfect comment, funny, edgy and convoluted, not lame (like Rachel's) one that only my sister and I would understand, and after hours of toiling over it, I stopped myself and realized, this is her job. This is why she has a blog and I don't, this is why there are days or even weeks when I laugh at everything Tracy says regardless of it's comedic value. I give it an F-plus. PS Can we blog back and forth our favorite LOTR moments (ex. when Legolas hoists himself up onto a horse's back with a single hand while running full speed and being chased by an Isengard wolf)? Is this too long? (TWSS) BTW, you're adopted.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this is not the time to reveal that their entire lives (Trex and Annie) are being filmed for the 30 Rock
"Holiday Show" to be aired right after the Super Bowl in 2009. A time hasn't been set yet. Please don't let them know about this as we wouldn't want their behavior to be affected in any way. God forbid.

Signed,
Someone Who Knows

Anonymous said...

the 10 blog entries i wish you'd write:

1. how i decided to let one commenter become a guest poster on my blog

2. passive aggressiveness and other things i don't really mind

3. the true meaning of the phrase "on drugs"

4. regarding your __________ (email/dream/plans for the weekend/niece's birthday party/"job" in santa babara): i don't believe you and i don't care

5. i hated magic before it was cool

6. before i was a werewolf i was a dyf painting