Monday, February 23, 2009

If I wasn't a dinosaur I would want to be a churro...


Wait, actually that might be the worst idea ever (even more so than that one time my mom let me canoe around fallen leaf lake without a lifejacket OR a helmet).

I would only be okay with being a churro if carnivorism is acceptable in the churro-community.

If anyone knows someone in the churro community please give them my contact info (don't forget to let them know I'm an MPH-C...it gives me more clout).

I know I said that I wasn't going to blog tonight because of unforseen circumstances but it turns out to be a foregone conclusion.

P.S. the above photograph takes that's what she said into a whole new level...as in, that's what she saw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm out of the country. Is California still there? Was Trex elected Governor?

Signed,
Curious in Chorleywood