Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE OR I WILL SMACK YOU

This is not a threat. I would never threaten you. But I swear to God, if you don't vote tomorrow I will personally make your life a living hell. Again, I'm not trying to threaten you or anything.

Of course OBAMA will win CALI by a landslide...but don't think you're vote doesn't count...there are some CRAZY propositions that might get passed if you don't get off your ass.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT PROPOSITIONS YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR??????

I don't want to inject my own politics into this blog but...vote YES on PROP 8 if you HATE the GAYS! Don't forgot to also vote YES on PROP 4...don't try to protect whorish girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to add, really. November 4 is a momentous day and obviously, Trex is totally locked in. Very impressive. Gobama!!

Love, mom

Sarah said...

dont smack me. im too yung to vote