Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dead Baby Possum Update

The other day I happened across a very frightening scene. Stella was lying in my backyard next to a mutilated dead baby possum which, it seems, she herself perpetrated untold crimes against. In a moment of panic, I picked up the dead baby possum (with an empty flower pot) and chucked it into my next door neighbors yard. It has just recently been brought to my attention that, in some circles, this might be considered a somewhat malicious act. I'd like to publicly apologize to my neighbors and make it clear that I am not waging a secret war against them. I promise you, this was no act of sedition on my part. Twas only an irrational decision made in the face of my hysterical angst. It was clearly a direct result of the deep seeded fear of dead baby possums I seem to posses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been a pretty disturbing blog from the beginning, but that is by far the most disturbing thing I've read. I can only wonder, how much worse will it get? Thank goodness you didn't throw Stella into the neighbors yard!

Your with concern and love,
Mom